A corporate recruiter is a member of a company’s human resources department. The main duty of a recruiter is to seek out and enlist new employees. Recruiters typically look for people to fill important, technical or high-level jobs within a company.
In your corporate recruiter job description, you should mention that recruiters are generally scouting out the best of the best when it comes to candidates. Therefore, they should have experience and skills in employee management along with a general knowledge of business so they know how to find the right people and how to identify who would be right for a position.
Corporate recruiters should also be motivated and passionate about what they do. If you need assistance with creating your corporate recruiter job description, then take a look at the following example.
Corporate Recruiter Job Summary
Are you an energetic individual who loves challenges and is experienced in recruiting the best talent? If so, you may be just who we need on our human resources team. Our company is growing and we are in need of some new employees to fill key positions, and for that, we require a qualified and experienced corporate recruiter to help us with this process. You will work as part of a dedicated team to seek out the best candidates for a variety of positions in our company. You will need to be personable, friendly and well-versed with selling a job to a candidate. In return, you will receive a great benefits package with top-notch health insurance that starts from day one and a company Lexus sedan.
* Attend meetings with the human resource management team to learn about, plan out and discuss the positions to be filled and what qualifications are needed for each opening
* Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources
* Meet with applicants to discuss the position and to screen them for suitability, including conducting background tests and drug screenings
* Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions
* Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews
* Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements and details of the position
* Maintain paperwork on applicants throughout the process and set up new human resource records for new hires
* Conduct new hire training and benefits orientation programs
Job Skills & Qualifications
* At least three years of experience in recruiting
* Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working in human resources
* Master’s degree in business, human resources or a related field
Putting together a top-notch job description is especially important when you are trying to hire a recruiter. You want your corporate recruiter job description to be professional, detailed and persuasive to attract the right candidates. However, writing a good description is just the beginning; you also need to post it online so people can see it.
You should start with posting your description to your website and social media pages and then to job boards. Because boards are main places for people to job hunt, you want to post to as many as possible, which will take some time. To make things go faster and post jobs for free across a range of boards, use MightyRecruiter.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
• Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
• Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
• Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!
Get a professional, candidate-centric job description quickly & easily with MightyRecruiter