The job title of service coordinator can apply to many different fields. In the service industry, these professionals are similar to managers or shift leaders and ensure that all service representatives are successfully helping customers. In the sales or finance industry, the service coordinator ensures that all clients are satisfied and have their problems resolved efficiently. Service coordinators also work in the healthcare field, helping patients move through the process comfortably.
The most important skill for these professionals to have in any field is customer service. No matter what the specific requirements are for your opening, you should include this ability on your service coordinator job description.
Other skills that are typically required include communication organization, management, leadership and critical thinking. To learn the best way to implement all these attribute requirements on your own description, review the following service coordinator job description template.
Service Coordinator Job Summary
Are you proud of your excellent customer service skills? Do you enjoy managing others and passing on your service expertise? If so, you would be a perfect fit for our service coordinator position. You will have the opportunity to put your critical thinking and communication skills to good use as you evaluate the performance of our dynamic sales team and work toward improving the service we are able to provide our customers. If you think you are the most dedicated and capable service coordinator, join our team and help us improve our relationships with our clients as much as possible.
- Oversee all interaction with clients to ensure all service requirements are met and no issues arise, making note of instances that may need improvement
- Establish a standard set of service requirements; create training workshop to ensure all sales employees fully understand the requirements and are capable of following it precisely
- Interact with clients who are not satisfied, putting service and communication techniques into practice and resolving any conflicts professionally and answering inquiries respectfully
- Create reports for client satisfaction, making recommendations for areas that can be improved and presenting the information at a monthly meeting with the directors
- Work with sales employees, answering their questions, providing instruction and guidelines and demonstrating the best service techniques for them
- Analyze sales reports and client account information to gain insight into the best way to provide service for specific clients, then explain this information to sales associates
- Relay information between management and sales representatives to best coordinate sales and service techniques and improve profits
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Five years minimum of experience in sales
- Associate degree in communication, sales or other related field
- One year of experience working as service coordinator
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related field
After you have finished writing and polishing your service coordinator job description, move on to the next step. This is the time to begin advertising your opening to get talented professionals interested. Typical approaches include posting the opening through social media or a careers section on the company website. Another excellent option is to use online job boards.
MightyRecruiter can help you find the right talent for your business. Our free posting tools make it possible to get your job description on hundreds of online job boards quickly and simply. This exposes the job opening to the highest number of job seekers in your local area as possible, maximizing your chances of finding the perfect fit for the position. Online job boards are a more beneficial hiring option because there are thousands of professionals seeking work who frequent them. To get started, post jobs for free through our website.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
• Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
• Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
• Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!
Get a professional, candidate-centric job description quickly & easily with MightyRecruiter