Top Priorities For Social Recruiting Success in 2017
Not sure where to start when it comes to using social media for recruiting?
Or are you experienced with social recruiting, but want to catch up on the latest best practices?
In her free webinar, Katrina Collier’s Top Priorities for Social Recruiting Success in 2017, you’ll learn:
- Why candidates are in charge; sourcing and messaging alone won’t work!
- How to recruit in this new transparent world: your suggested top priorities for Quarter 1
- Personalization techniques you’ll need for social media success
- Forget employer brand – it’s all about your employee brand
- Other websites to use besides LinkedIn
- …much more!
Watch the Webinar
Since 2009 Chief Searchologist, Katrina Collier, has trained HR & Recruiters in SMEs to global corporates around the world to source their new employees effectively on social media. With knowledge gained from over a decade of social recruiting and full-cycle recruitment experience, Katrina is one of The 100 Most Influential People in HR & Recruiting on Twitter and her social recruiting opinion is quoted in HRReview, SHRM, The Staffing Stream, and Cambridge University’s Strategies for Success.