Glassdoor is a MightyRecruiter job posting site partner as well as an extensive job board that features job postings from all around the world. Its database is all inclusive and works for recruiting talent for a variety of positions and industries, from dentistry to marketing to retail fields.
Founded in 2007, Glassdoor has evolved from a simple company rating site where employees could publish reviews of the companies at which they’ve worked to a more comprehensive destination committed to “changing the way people search for jobs and companies recruit top talent.” These days, employees can post salaries for their specific positions, share interview questions, and write CEO ratings for other jobseekers to see.
Job postings have been added to the site, organized by location and job type, and jobseekers have the option to apply to a company directly through the job board. These features help recruiters and hiring managers attract more candidates while aligning with Glassdoor’s value of transparency and its mission to “help people everywhere find a job and company they love.”
According to Glassdoor, an average of 45 million users visit its database every month to browse through millions of business reviews, interview questions, salary reports, and company photos. Glassdoor helps employers leverage these users by providing access to display advertising based on demographics and location, and by giving companies the ability to customize their company profiles with strong promotional content that works to establish a winning employer brand.
Glassdoor is a platform for companies big and small, with reviews of and job postings from companies such as Google, Pinterest, and local businesses.
Take advantage all the benefits of Glassdoor and have your job ad seen by users on countless other sites by posting your job on MightyRecruiter.
- Type of Job Posting Site: General Job Board
- URL: https://www.glassdoor.com/index.htm
- Monthly Traffic: 18 million+ unique visitors, 168 million+ page views
- Year Founded: 2007
More about Glassdoor’s job posting site:
- Glassdoor purports to be the second most visited job posting site in the U.S. since August 2016, with 45 million visitors per month
- Glassdoor is the fastest growing U.S. job posting site, growing an average of 28 percent each month since January compared to the same period last year, according to comScore.
- A recent Glassdoor survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults showed that 1 in 3 people surveyed prefer Glassdoor's job search experience to three other U.S. job sites.
- Glassdoor helps employers hire high-quality, well-informed candidates through effective recruiting solutions like job advertising and employer branding products.
- According to a third-party analysis, employers can find and hire the right candidate while sifting through half as many resumes when they use the Glassdoor job posting site.
- Glassdoor’s Inside Connections leverages Facebook to help jobseekers quickly uncover if they know someone at a company where they want to work.
- Glassdoor has rebranded itself this past April, adopting an open door logo to align with its value of transparency.
- Glassdoor released an Equal Pay Pledge and Equal Pay Day to help employers understand the differences in wage gaps and how to prevent them.
- Glassdoor for Dummies was released in the first quarter of 2017. In the eBook, employers will find a variety of tips and advice to help them:
- Post and advertise jobs
- Leverage transparency to recruit more effectively
- Manage and promote their employer brands
- Claim a Glassdoor Free Employer Account
- Qualify for Glassdoor Awards