More than applicant trackingMightyRecruiter is an end-to-end recruiting solution designed to help you quickly attract, source, recruit, and hire the most relevant candidates to your jobs. We’re more than your average ATS, and all our features are available in one central dashboard:
- Easily post to leading job boards and job sites. Learn more
- Promote your jobs via advertising partners. Learn more
- Search database of 21+ million resumes (and growing!), Learn more
- Screen, rate, track, and communicate with candidates throughout hiring process. Learn more
- Login from anywhere with cloud mobile access. Learn more
- Manage employee referrals. Learn more
- Save time as machine learning algorithms rank your most relevant candidates to the top. Learn more
- Create your own branded career site without coding. Learn more
No setup necessaryInstead of making you wait weeks or months for your ATS to be configured with users, statuses, and other processes, MightyRecruiter delivers everything you need right out of the box. Start sourcing and recruiting in just minutes.
Unlimited usersUnlike other systems that charge a license fee per user, MightyRecruiter gives unlimited access to your whole team, so you can all work together without the extra costs and distractions.
Mobile compatible and secureRecruit on the Go
Log in from anywhere, anytime to check the status of your job postings and candidates.
Suggested Image: create new image with phone, tablet, and desktop - you can use the dashboard screenshot insideTrust in Our Security
You can feel confident that your data is secure within MightyRecruiter. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure that your information stays in the right hands.
- MightyRecruiter is deployed on Microsoft Azure. Learn more about Microsoft Azure security here.
- We support SSL & Encryption - 99% of traffic between our clients and the MightyRecruiter servers is SSL encrypted. SSL certificates are created by using RSA and DSA based ciphers.
- We adhere to the recommended security policies provided by Microsoft Azure. As our main site, mightyrecruiter.com is always redirected to https, and the Login link directs to https://recruiter.mightyrecruiter.com.
- Backup Process & Data Retention policy - We leverage Microsoft Azure backup and disaster recovery technology and best practices for replicating application & databases in multiple regions.
- Disaster Recovery - We keep multiple database copies in different regions and have multiple WEBAPP instances.
- Access Control - Authorized MightyRecruiter employees are only given access to the resources necessary for their roles. For access to these resources, password based authentication and login credentials are in place and always transmitted in an encrypted format over https.
- Credit Card Data - We never store credit card information on our site. We are PCI compliant and use HPCI’s API to encrypt any credit card data.
- Third Party Access - We absolutely do not sell your data to third parties.
- Uptime - We promise 99.98% uptime.
- Scheduled Maintenance - We are always updating our product to make using MightyRecruiter an easy and efficient experience. We try to keep downtime to a minimum of a few minutes. We announce scheduled downtime at least one business day in advance, and we schedule on weekends, not during business hours.
Integrations & importing jobsGot an existing ATS? No problem.
While we recommend that you use MightyRecruiter as your one-stop solution from sourcing to hire, we do have the ability to integrate with your existing ATS.
Simply turn on an advanced setting in MightyRecruiter, and your candidates will be directed to your applicant tracking system to complete their application for the job posting.
If you decide to use your existing ATS, please note that MightyRecruiter will not be able to monitor and track job performance.Import Jobs
If you have existing jobs in another system, you can send an XML file of your jobs to the MightyRecruiter team. We’ll import them into your MightyRecruiter account so you can continue sourcing seamlessly!
Our partnersJob Boards
MightyRecruiter has established relationships with leading job boards. We believe job posting should be a cinch, and that your precious time should be valued. Rather than manually logging into each job board and posting your job — and then doing the same to track and measure the results — you can post to all the leading job boards and job sites within seconds. Afterwards, view the results within our one-stop dashboard.
Choose from these job boards for your posting:
MightyRecruiter makes it possible for you to distribute your jobs to Indeed; all we need is your username and password from your existing Indeed account to activate the integration.
Don't have an Indeed Account yet? Take a quick trip over to Indeed and go through their easy-to-follow sign-up process.
We make it easy for jobseekers to apply to your jobs. They can apply with Indeed or Monster if they already have an account.
We integrate with your social media accounts so you can easily post jobs to your company’s social channels. Schedule your posts ahead of time, and leave it to us to post your LinkedIn and Facebook updates while you do the important stuff.
Having unlimited MightyRecruiter users on your team is a great perk, but you want to be sure that everyone is getting the correct access and permissions within the system. For example, you likely want to differentiate between what your recruiters, hiring managers, and administrators can see within MightyRecruiter. MightyRecruiter has already created user roles for these:Recruiter
Can create, manage and post jobs (including purchasing third party job postings). Also includes all Hiring Manager functionality.Hiring Manager
Can review and engage with candidates.Administrator
Can manage users, companies, labels, notifications, payment method and the subscription level for the account.
Can also view EEO Summary Data and Reports if permission enabled.
For staffing firms that are hiring for multiple companies, this feature is a must.Create multiple company job apply pages with differentiated branding. When creating a job posting, you can select the company page where you want it to appear and apply the appropriate branding.
Unlike with other systems, all of MightyRecruiter’s customers get quality customer support no matter what their subscription level. All of our customers receive:
- A dedicated account manager for one-on-one help
- Customer support via chat, phone, and email for basic troubleshooting and quick questions: